Re: trials crank length/spoke count

In my opinion the 48 spokes is mandatory if you wanna feel safe on large
drops. E.I. 5 foot and on.

--
SHAY_CAM

The only occurance of world peace is when your the only one left. :)
http://www.usenet.com

  • Re: brake click ?
    ... Without having taken my foot off the brake, ... Do you have ABS? ... Does everything appear to working OK now, and no fault lights on the dash? ... Perhaps I should forget my age and "test" it once in a safe place? ...
    (rec.autos.makers.chrysler)
  • Re: brake click ?
    ... Without having taken my foot off the brake, ... Do you have ABS? ... Does everything appear to working OK now, and no fault lights on the dash? ... Perhaps I should forget my age and "test" it once in a safe place? ...
    (rec.autos.makers.chrysler)
  • Re: Harwich Beacon Hill
    ... Is Beacon Hill easily accessible by foot? ... Safe at ... main road and showed signs of regular entrance and use by young people and ...
    (uk.rec.subterranea)
  • Re: Lugo Safe, Umpire a Complete Toolbox
    ... Yeah-Lugo was safe at 2B. ... It was a close play at second. ... The replay showed it was fair--didn't hit his foot. ... I agree that they should use instant replay to reduce errors on these ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Goodbye Old Friend.
    ... War is Peace? ... will miss the way you kept us safe.Stay safe and healthy, ...
    (alt.politics)