Re: General Uni and Equip maintenance

Ok, sorry to bring one of my threads back from the dead...
But just thought i'd share...
My 661s had started to get a tad ripped on the front of the left one,
so i went out today and got some Shoe Goo - when i got home i applied
it over the few little torn bits... i'm waiting for it to dry (should
be good for a ride tomorrow night) to see how it holds up... i shall
let you know - just thought i'd let you know and thought any of you may
share your ideas on fixing this if it has happened to you!
I will let you know how it goes!
Peace.

--
mill_mobile
http://www.usenet.com

  • Re: Pictures of your latest ride
    ... My posts don't count they came from MR...would they matter anyways? ... wickedbob's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14353 ... Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)
  • Re: Ride the Lobster Teams- place your bets!
    (rec.sport.unicycling)
  • Re: Street Discussion Thread.
    (rec.sport.unicycling)
  • Re: Post Your Unis Here!