Re: Flightline Trail MUni

your in Ojai right? the trail is in clairmont. I think it's kind of far
away from you, but I'm not sure. There were a bunch of laddery wood
thingys we were riding down/across. they were really fun...

trials_uni wrote:
Where did you hear that Bedford unis are not strong? They are the best
thing since sliced bread!!
mornish's Profile:
View this thread:

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Training week ending Dec 6 2009
    ... Charlie Pendejo wrote: ... run 45 min, go home, change, do whatever for a bunch of hours, change ... Good thing - one of them had his back to trail and let loose with some sh*t - that would've hit me had I kept moving. ...
  • Pratt Mountain--Ojai
    ... There is vast Muni potential in the Ojai area, ... snaking up and down various 8,000 foot peaks. ... Pratt Mountain trail that, up high ...
  • Does getc(3) use the read(2) syscall?
    ... I'm having trouble looking this function up in the source tree, the trail ... seems to end at __sys_read which has a bunch of prototypes but i can't find ...
  • Big scandal....
    ... I think Jan 14 WSJ, front page, big article on insider trading. ... Scumbag ticks and parasites are on the trail again. ... Academics studied a bunch of data. ...
  • Re: LA Muni Weekend review... A ride for the ages
    ... trying to videotape while riding the trail. ... Gspot is mostly a bunch of ... so a video camera would work there better than a ... footage last Spring riding one of Santa Barbara's knarliest trails with ...