Re: Haas ate a bad pizza?
- From: jingus <jingus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 16:15:39 GMT
In article <DoHSf.83311$g47.71441@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, rstein6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (bob) wrote:
we haven't heard from waltz in a good while?
Well, *I* hear from him. But you only have my word for that.
and i'm sure he is still reading this newsgroup (or posting under a joke
i never did go for the rather inappropriate public postings that he used
to offer up:
- "i'm adding <poster> to my kill list"
- "i will no longer be posting to this newsgroup," &c.
it seemed like the intent of such postings was to attempt to elevate
himself to some level of importance, and to have other posters validate
that self-elevation by expressing confirmation or regret about some
decision that he inappropriately posted. if you're going to add someone
to your kill list, you just add them - it's a private decision. if
you're going to stop posting to a newsgroup, you just stop doing it. if
there are individuals with whom you wish to correspond by private email
there is nothing stopping you from doing so. but there is no need for
- Prev by Date: Re: Go Elena...
- Next by Date: Re: women's game's progression or stagnation
- Previous by thread: Re: Haas ate a bad pizza?
- Next by thread: Re: Haas ate a bad pizza?