Re: Nadal ousted in semis

Dave Hazelwood wrote:

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 00:31:19 GMT, "Dr. GroundAxe" <groundaxe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

David Henry wrote:

You're missing a key portion of the article.

Nadal was cruising until he was stung by a bee.

http://www.atptennis.com/en/newsandscores/news/2006/marseille_saturday.asp

Dave

First set 6/2, and then bee sting and it all went downhill. He should have asked for a timeout and got it treated

Bees ? Indoors ? In February ?

A ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Now I have heard them all.

Maybe a translation error. Perhaps he said that the sting in Clement's shots in the beginning of the second set made the difference?

Cheers,

vc

  • Re: Nadal ousted in semis
    ... First set 6/2, and then bee sting and it all went downhill. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Nadal ousted in semis
    ... First set 6/2, and then bee sting and it all went downhill. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Smudgie is Lost! - Trap Set
    ... bumble bee sting would be fatal). ... The only time I ever got stung by a bumble bee was donkeys years ago ... The doctor put a little scratch on the inside ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: The Bugs
    ... It's not a life threatening allergy but boy those things cost a FORTUNE! ... windows to treat them with the bee sting kit they hopefully have on ... Bee sting, ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Bee Venom
    ... used bee venom to aid her in controlling her situation. ... bee sting me or how many times to do it. ... Save your money and spare yourself the pain and trouble. ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)