Best way to organize starting line-ups
- From: Tumi Meli <sqwaadz@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 13:10:12 -0700 (PDT)
The intention of this topic is to find out what typical soccer people
(fans,technical team members, fantasy soccer fans,etc.) do with
1. Keep track of starting line-ups in any way (write them down on
paper; cut them out of magazines, newspapers; record games digital -
featuring line-up graphics). OR do you just skip line-ups and wait for
2. Do you have a collection of team sheets and are you in charge of
your team (school, amateur, professional, etc.) Do you use a filing
3. How do you organize your lineups? Do you use special software
(what's the name?), mobile apps?
4. Do you keep track of the opposing teams line-ups? If not, why not?
5. Finally, would you be interested in using a web app/website that
allows you to keep track of your favorite line-ups in one place? Would
you be willing to pay for such a service?
Would appreciate any positive response, Thanks!
- Prev by Date: Re: Your last chance to join the bloodfest known as Use-the-Scalp
- Next by Date: Re: United to sign Kagawa
- Previous by thread: Re: ELOratings
- Next by thread: Re: Best way to organize starting line-ups