Re: Statistical study predicts Chelsea will win Premier League this season

On 6 Sep, 16:07, LoneRanger2011 <sungame_...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Both CIES Football Observatory and RunningBall are looking to continue
the success of their first attempt at predicting the final league
outcomes using this model, and their findings can be accessed by
visiting: www.eurofootplayers.org

This is the link:
http://www.eurofootplayers.org/

-----

LoneRanger2011

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/LoneRanger2011
http://twitter.com/#!/2011LoneRanger

  • Re: ROTFLMAO
    ... Liverpool, ManYoo have been less successful in both the league and Europe. ... Of course 99% of Liverpool's success was over a generation ago and United's ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)
  • Re: ROTFLMAO
    ... "United have been less ineffective than Liverpool since the CL came into existence." ... Nonsense, unless you're prepared to acknowledge that compared to Liverpool, ManYoo have been less successful in both the league ... Of course 99% of Liverpool's success was over a generation ago and United's is current which makes it all the sweeter. ... that only the CL counted as success in Europe. ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)
  • Re: ROTFLMAO
    ... You're flat out wrong, Liverpool have got further, more often, in Europe than ManYoo by bloody miles and miles. ... Nonsense, unless you're prepared to acknowledge that compared to Liverpool, ManYoo have been less successful in both the league ... I suspect you'll want to measure 'success only over a particular period of time', ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)
  • Re: Most Overrated Managers Ever?
    ... years between drinks (both pretty lucky victories in the end, ... In the league, with a team of Milan's stature and budget, he ... weak opposition assertion doesn;t hold much water. ... Well through most of his success years, ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)
  • Re: REDS SIGN TWO YOUNG STARLETS
    ... which is good for the heart. ... >>>if we only had that premier 'international' manager Moyes. ... >> test of time is success in the league as we all know. ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)