- From: Enzo <s_debgupta@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 10:09:52 -0700 (PDT)
What a sorry joke of a club.
More reams of newsprint are devoted to this outfit than anything else,
but they only have two CL's to show for it. Of which one was
due to Henry, out to ingratiate himself with his prospective
paymasters knowing full well that Wenger was about to kick
his sorry backside out of Arsenal.
They get a dubious call too many every game they play
in the liga, because no one likes Franciso Franco. The only
time the ref is too scared to do it, in the Catalan derby, they
And to top it up, they play 4-3-3. How ridiculous is that?
Enzo [ the Davids are NOT going to the Nou Camp ]
- Prev by Date: Re: Germany, Spain and Argentina squads
- Next by Date: Re: Barcheatalona
- Previous by thread: Loserpool
- Next by thread: Re: Barcheatalona