Re: Italy v. Australia [R, WC 2006/2nd Round]
- From: "garuda" <garuda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 28 Jun 2006 02:48:03 -0700
Victoria Barrett escreveu:
On 26 Jun 2006 09:42:03 -0700, "garuda" <garuda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
They have already faced the Present World Champion...
Why should facing a former World Champion shake them?
Aussies playing without fear, which is precisely how South Korea
played too. There has to be a common factor, but try as I might, I
can't come up with it.
That is the flip side of "Happy to be there"...
If you don't have that huge comitment at trying to win, if
you don`t have players whose physical integrity means
so much to them and to others (as opposed to relative newbies
still filled with the illusion of immortality characteristic of
the beginners) then you can go and do what to the others is
- Prev by Date: Re: [R] Death, taxes and...
- Next by Date: Re: AUSTRALIA - SHUT UP. IT'S OVER!
- Previous by thread: Re: Italy v. Australia [R, WC 2006/2nd Round]
- Next by thread: Re: Italy - Australia, an Italian analysis [R]