- From: "JJ" <Got.that@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 21:26:59 -0000
Rob Andrew has been moved out of his job of Elite Supreme Director in Chief of all things, and instead of being thrown out of a ten storey window is slipped into a new role called 'Professional Rugby Director'....I just cannot imagine what dirt he must have on the people in RFU towers....the guy is unbelievable???
- Prev by Date: It's My Birthday Tomorrow...
- Next by Date: Re: James Haskell threatens to sue hotel worker Annabel Newton SHOCK HORROR
- Previous by thread: It's My Birthday Tomorrow...