Re: Dirty Frog, gets away with it.
- From: Large Paddy <golaoi@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 13:39:35 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 1, 1:10 pm, SHUSSBAR <shuss...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dec 1, 2:15 am, Large Paddy <gol...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The French are notorious gougers (also a term of abuse in Dublin
slang) and should not get away with it, no more than the lovely Tana
Umaga got away with doing the best player in the world. Dirty play is
something that should not be tolerated. There was a shocking high
tackle on Tommy Bowe which should've been a yellow card. Why does any
dirt have to be tolerated. If fellows want to fight, let them box.
We tolerate your dirt
I would tolerate no dirt at all. Irish players by and large are pretty
clean and no-one in this country defends those who aren't. Quinlan got
no sympathy over missing the Lions tour, unlike that blond thug from
South Africa did at home.
- Prev by Date: Re: Dirty Frog, gets away with it.
- Next by Date: Re: Heaslip - no case to answer
- Previous by thread: Re: Dirty Frog, gets away with it.
- Next by thread: Re: Dirty Frog, gets away with it.