Re: Jaapie Jeers Jar Jubilant Junta
- From: didgerman <didgerman@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:32:16 +0100
On Sep 30, 8:48 am, Uncle Dave <davidco...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:We all thought it would end in tears, but no! It ended in boos...
"Saracens angry at fans reaction
Saracens chief executive Edward Griffiths has criticised fans who
booed during Sunday's win over Gloucester.
Supporters jeered and slow handclapped during a lengthy passage of
second-half kicking at Vicarage Road, a reaction Griffiths described
The victory put Saracens one point clear at the top of the league
"At a time when the team were straining every muscle to seize the
victory, the players surely deserved unequivocal support," he told the
club website. "
He's right, real fans wouldn't do that. Stupid legal immigrants
should go back to their bloody goldmines...
You would'nt need the "stupid legal immigrants" if you could put
together a winning rugby team yourself now, would you?
So how did we manage in '02-'03, when SA were just a speed-bump on the road to victory.....
- Prev by Date: Re: Jaapie Jeers Jar Jubilant Junta
- Next by Date: Re: Join me in sending abusive emails to the auckland rugby union
- Previous by thread: Re: Jaapie Jeers Jar Jubilant Junta
- Next by thread: Re: Jaapie Jeers Jar Jubilant Junta