Re: OT: The Cricket.,.,.,.,...
- From: didgerman <didgerman@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:07:21 GMT
Dave Keegan wrote:
On Apr 13, 10:29 am, "mg" <nosp...@xxxxxxx> wrote:"Uncle Dave" <davidco...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Apr 13, 3:02 pm, "mg" <nosp...@xxxxxxx> wrote:I'd never go to India, you couldn't pay me to fly into that country. OnlyMy point is, steak! It is good for you! The Indians halt traffic to let aSo do Indians. I had an excellent steak in Coimabatore. And I think
cow pass by, whereas the Southern Hemisphere shoot; cook and eat them.
you'll find that, in the cities at least, the owners of the cows are
obliged to keep them off public thoroughfares. And you're wrong. I'm
no expert but there is nothing in steak that you can't get in other
foods for far less calories, more taste and additional benefits such
as lower incidence of heart disease.
China beats it in the no-thanks catagory.
And this confirms, without a doubt, that you are spiritually
Or a member of Bush's cabinet.....
- Prev by Date: Re: Sivivatu pleads guilty to assault
- Next by Date: Re: Sivivatu pleads guilty to assault
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: The Cricket.,.,.,.,...
- Next by thread: Re: OT: The Cricket.,.,.,.,...