Re: scrum, why?
- From: "Mr.Will" <will@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 13:24:54 +0100
"Alf King" <alfking27@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 12:41:50 +0100, "Mr.Will" <will@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Same with charging down a conversion, unless that has been removed from
Yes, it has.
Charging a conversion in RL has been illegal for many years.
Oh right, I just thought they didnt bother anymore!
Thanks for that bro!
- Prev by Date: Re: scrum, why?
- Next by Date: Re: 2010 Tipping League Round 13 FIXTURES
- Previous by thread: Re: scrum, why?
- Next by thread: Re: scrum, why?