RUGBY LEAGUE SONGS

If anybody knows the words to the following songs can they please
upload them:

St.Helens...Annies Song,,,U fill up my senses...
Leeds...Marching on Together
Warringtons Song...not sure what its called
Wigan...ermmm...think I know the words to that....WI--GUN....etc etc

Many thanks

  • Re: More RMMP.net BS
    ... >In the meantime I think I'm just going to start sending the RIAA the info on ... >the songs, along with the email and IP addresses and upload logs. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.music.makers.percussion)
  • Re: Escape Keys MP3s
    ... > and/or get the listing of songs from the CD? ... I can upload it for you. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.music.filk)
  • Re: Let Us Now Praise Senior Singers
    ... available, of their fabulous careers. ... Tosti songs, and with Pippo singing six Neapolitan songs. ... still plenty of upload space available so please do join in. ... The great Romanian baritone Nicolae Herlea, ...
    (rec.music.opera)
  • Re: Let Us Now Praise Senior Singers
    ... available, of their fabulous careers. ... Tosti songs, and with Pippo singing six Neapolitan songs. ... still plenty of upload space available so please do join in. ... Patricia Neway September 30, 1919 ...
    (rec.music.opera)
  • Re: Let Us Now Praise Senior Singers
    ... Cannot download anything - computer is on last legs & will be replaced in a ... clips to upload? ... Tosti songs, and with Pippo singing six Neapolitan songs. ... The great Romanian baritone Nicolae Herlea, ...
    (rec.music.opera)