Washing Hockey Gloves

Hi,
I've been playing hockey for little over a year. I have a pair of
Mission M2. I love them but they are started to smell fierce. I have
tried various things like airing them out for days, anti-backterial
spray (ie Oust). But none of these techniques seem to work well. Is
there anything wrong with putting my gloves in the washer and dryer?
Will the washer and/or dryer damage the gloves? If so, is it the
spinning, water, or soap that will damage the gloves?

  • Washing Hockey Gloves
    ... I love them but they are started to smell fierce. ... Will the washer and/or dryer damage the gloves? ...
    (rec.sport.hockey)
  • Re: Washing KH Pulse and percussion
    ... The gloves and leg armor can be washed in cold water in a front-load ... The gloves are OK in a top-load washer- just do up the velcro. ... washed my leg armor in a top-load washer before, ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)