OT: The Choom Gang

Is this really what we want as POTUS? This kind of behavior would DQ
him from any kind of security clearance in the defense industry and
the military, but he has full access as POTUS? This seems like we are
adding two and two and coming up with seven.

I am urging everyone I know to (at the very least) not vote for this
man. I know Romney is not exactly thrilling, but at least he has been
responsible in his life. Obama can retire and go back to his roof
hits.

YMMV

http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/a-users-guide-to-smoking-pot-with-barack-obama

Ken

  • Re: OT: The Choom Gang
    ... DQ him from any kind of security clearance in the defense industry ... 'Dreams From My Father', Mr Obama wrote: ... Yet, he is POTUS? ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: OT: The Choom Gang
    ... DQ him from any kind of security clearance in the defense industry ... Yet, he is POTUS? ... Nearly everybody tried drugs back ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: OT: The Choom Gang
    ... him from any kind of security clearance in the defense industry and ... 'Dreams From My Father', Mr Obama wrote: ... not make the first cut for any security clearance in the defense ... Yet, he is POTUS? ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: OT: The Choom Gang
    ... DQ him from any kind of security clearance in the defense industry ... 'Dreams From My Father', Mr Obama wrote: ... Yet, he is POTUS? ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: OT: The Choom Gang
    ... DQ him from any kind of security clearance in the defense industry ... Yet, he is POTUS? ... cocaine when he could afford it. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)