If Paterno wasn't dead...
- From: Antonio Veranos <summerstorm0007@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 19:35:32 +0100
....he'd be heading for jail.
"Four of the most powerful people at The Pennsylvania Stat University -
President Graham B. Spanier, Senior Vice President-Finance and Business
Gary C. Schultz, Athletic Director Timothy M. Curley and Head Football
Coach Joseph V. Paterno - failed to protect against a child sexual
predator harming children for over a decade. These men concealed
Sandusky's activities from the Board of Trustees, the University
community and authorities. They exhibited a striking lack of empathy
for Sandusky's victims by failing to inquire as to their safety and
well-being, especially by not attempting to determine the identity of
the child who Sandusky assaulted in the Lasch Building in 2001.
Further, they exposed this child to additional harm by alerting
Sandusky, who was the only one who knew the child's identity, of what
McQueary saw in the shower on the night of February 9, 2001."
- Prev by Date: Re: 41
- Next by Date: Re: question about getting into the for profit post-sec education industry?
- Previous by thread: In a NY Minute:
- Next by thread: Re: If Paterno wasn't dead...