41

Okay, so it's not so bad. Yes, I'm getting divorced (for those of you who didn't know), but we're still friends. Which is good. Just didn't translate to the higher level we expected and wanted it to after all the years together.

And I did finish an Ironman by the time I was 40, so that was nice.

Now, if Michigan State could just win the BCS title ... *sigh*

(joke?)

  • Re: Titled "So Precious"
    ... would it also be okay for you to come to SMT and call ... afraid we'll offend them? ... When we can say and feel and joke freely and know ... > here has nothing to do with the fact that Sonnet and her friends find ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: OT -- Good thoughts/prayers requested
    ... In article, Julia in MN ... Keep those involved in your thoughts and prayers. ... their in-laws are all okay. ... Even if none of your family or friends were on that bridge you're STILL ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: (((( Robin)))))
    ... So my fake smile is just a way to sugarcoat ... I'm quite open about depression and have no ... for sure That's what friends are for' style of handling ... The way I interpreted his message is it is okay to show that I am not okay ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Prediction results 0414 POR w/Qstats+box+recap
    ... Okay, I hadn't thought of that angle. ... the wake thing for someone you only knew through the Laker newsgroup? ... Is that the game? ... you fly down and convince the friends and family of the deceased ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: I wish I was on my own...
    ... Its no dress rehearsal live your life and enjoy yourself. ... Oh gods another sanctimojse prick! ... how to make friends? ... (and yes okay, okay, so I'm a sanctimonious, pompous, arrogant pillock, ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)