Bumper sticker on a SUV in a grocery parking lot.

Bumper sticker on a SUV in a grocery parking lot.

I child-proofed my house but they keep getting back in.

--
Michael Press

  • Re: Photos from the ToyBoys wild weekend
    ... destroys an SUV in the middle of the night, abandons his shit and walks ... I could be mistaken, but I think I have driven by Mikey's house, and ... it is on one of those houses that's in a rural area with a gate and a ...
    (rec.autos.sport.nascar)
  • Re: OT: Simple question
    ... possessions before I can claim benefit? ... own a house that you let, or can afford a big suv etc? ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: OT: Simple question
    ... possessions before I can claim benefit? ... own a house that you let, or can afford a big suv etc? ... You're not eligible for HB if you own a house or have a mortgage. ... If you have a low enough income for HB you're unlikely to be able to afford to run a large vehicle, or possibly any car at all. ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Do you own a minivan?
    ... Steve Lenier wrote: ... car...now that I'm in a house, with a family, I had to give up the smaller ... cars and went with a "small SUV", the Subaru Forrester, which I like a lot. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Arndt-A-Go-Go
    ... Further proof that Hokie colors are simply godawful. ... I knew I was at the right house when I saw the SUV with several Va. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)