Re: Sports are kinda stupid
- From: juan de fuca <j.defuca@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 07:28:33 -0700 (PDT)
On Oct 3, 10:00 am, Ea...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (J. Hugh Sullivan) wrote:
On Mon, 3 Oct 2011 05:44:21 -0700 (PDT), juan de fuca
I've been a sports fan all my life, and I still enjoy television
sports and go to a lot of football and bb games (and a smattering of
baseball and hoceky). As I get older though, I find myself sitting
in the stands thinking how stupid it all is....not even stupid, moreso
silly. Yet this isn't every single game, but it creeps into my
thought pattern more and more. I think I'm just getting older and
I hope your's is a unique disease. I suggest testosterone shots.
I have watched football every year starting 1935, except 1945. It's
repetition to say that this is my 60th consecutive year to watch
football at one school where I live.
I'm not home now but I was in the stands for three games Thursday and
Friday. I'll watch two more from the stands this week - Lord willin'
why no football in 45?
- Prev by Date: Re: In honor of the playoffs today
- Next by Date: Re: I hope that Clemson likes it very, very loud...
- Previous by thread: Re: Sports are kinda stupid
- Next by thread: Re: Sports are kinda stupid