Re: Sarah's "It's all about me, me, me!!@!1!" blood libel speech backfiring

"TimV" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:igt7rb$7jn$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 1/15/11 4:26 PM, David V. Loewe, Jr wrote:
On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 21:09:37 -0000, Antonio Veranos
<summerstorm0007@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

2. Your newsreader sucks.

Dude...

He's using Outlook Excess. Saying his news client sucks is like saying
the sun is bright.

Whenever I use Windows and OE, I can still manage to quote things
correctly. If Heiman had an IQ above room temperature, he could either fix
his settings and download a nice little program called OE-quotefix for the
oddball posts that do not quote right.

Judging from recent IQ tests, mine has dropped about 15 points in the last
10 years.
AlzHEIMANS, I'm believe.

I should be close to your level in about a decade.

Heiman