Re: Sarah's "It's all about me, me, me!!@!1!" blood libel speech backfiring

"TimV" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:igt7rb$7jn$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 1/15/11 4:26 PM, David V. Loewe, Jr wrote:
On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 21:09:37 -0000, Antonio Veranos
<summerstorm0007@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

2. Your newsreader sucks.

Dude...

He's using Outlook Excess. Saying his news client sucks is like saying
the sun is bright.

Whenever I use Windows and OE, I can still manage to quote things
correctly. If Heiman had an IQ above room temperature, he could either fix
his settings and download a nice little program called OE-quotefix for the
oddball posts that do not quote right.

Judging from recent IQ tests, mine has dropped about 15 points in the last
10 years.
AlzHEIMANS, I'm believe.

I should be close to your level in about a decade.

Heiman

  • Re: Was going to.........
    ... was about MS Office, not Windows itself. ... You claimed VB.Net was vastly superior to VB. ... Olaf challenged that claim, saying that if it ... That was a quote from the article. ...
  • Re: Was going to.........
    ... was about MS Office, not Windows itself. ... You claimed VB.Net was vastly superior to VB. ... Olaf challenged that claim, saying that if it ... That was a quote from the article. ...
  • Re: Was going to.........
    ... was about MS Office, not Windows itself. ... Olaf challenged that claim, saying that if it ... .Net is a Java clone. ... That was a quote from the article. ...
  • Re: Bahai Faith and Bibliolatry
    ... Here is the quote below and I cannot in m wildest imagination see how you can come up with the ideas it is saying it is "bibliograph" and "trumps everything else". ... That is not how the harmony of science and religion principle is supposed to work. ... Trump trump trump. ...
    (soc.religion.bahai)
  • Re: Why we should assassinate foriegn leaders...
    ... British and American soldiers in Iraq, as well as against most of the ... attacks on Muslims abroad." ... and just tried to quote me out of context because it's the ... But we can point out fallacies beforehand, and enjoy saying "I told ...
    (rec.scuba)