Re: GoogleGroups non-archive option question

just trying something

On Dec 27, 4:20 pm, stephenj <sjar...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 12/27/2010 2:51 PM, Tony Lima wrote:

On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 09:55:22 -0800 (PST), Pauli G
<rior...@xxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

I've noticed that several folks here like CtrlAltDelete and Lima have
set up their google accounts so that posts are not archived.   Been
looking through the google help and for the life of me I can't figure
out how to trigger this option for myself.    Anyone done it that
cares to share?

Hey, I don't use Google groups.  I use Forte' Agent and read
all my usenet subscriptions offline.  And, as far as I can
tell, I have no control over the "x-no-archive" setting.

Tell you what.  Since this is such a problem for you, visit
http://www.forteinc.com/agent/support.phpand see if you can
find a way to set "x-no-archive" the way you want it.  I'll
be happy to make the change here, but I really don't have
time to track down the solution.

fwiw, this post of yours is not x-no-archived.

--
there is no doubt that the black-white
power struggle in south africa is but a

- Steve Biko- Hide quoted text -

  • Re: That person known here as ":The Chief"
    ... Chief's posts are rude and malicious. ...     Read history, the ... history; perhaps you should. ... If that's the life you want, makes no sense, ...
    (alt.talk.royalty)
  • Re: Robert Morein *IS* a worthless stalker asshole with no career
    ...     I am sorry to have bothered you at home. ... In the recent past, Mr. McCarty ... All these posts are from one individual, ... just move on with your life. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.production.sound)
  • Re: GoogleGroups non-archive option question
    ... set up their google accounts so that posts are not archived. ...   Been ... You know they'd never talk to someone in real life like they do on here, and they are, in my opinion, what ruined, and often continue to ruin Usenet. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: GoogleGroups non-archive option question
    ... set up their google accounts so that posts are not archived. ...   Been ... I'd take back a couple of my bathroom usage posts. ... But, such is life. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: GoogleGroups non-archive option question
    ... set up their google accounts so that posts are not archived. ...   Been ... looking through the google help and for the life of me I can't figure ... I'd take back a couple of my bathroom usage posts. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)