Re: GoogleGroups non-archive option question

just trying something

On Dec 27, 4:20 pm, stephenj <sjar...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 12/27/2010 2:51 PM, Tony Lima wrote:

On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 09:55:22 -0800 (PST), Pauli G
<rior...@xxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

I've noticed that several folks here like CtrlAltDelete and Lima have
set up their google accounts so that posts are not archived.   Been
looking through the google help and for the life of me I can't figure
out how to trigger this option for myself.    Anyone done it that
cares to share?

Hey, I don't use Google groups.  I use Forte' Agent and read
all my usenet subscriptions offline.  And, as far as I can
tell, I have no control over the "x-no-archive" setting.

Tell you what.  Since this is such a problem for you, visit
http://www.forteinc.com/agent/support.phpand see if you can
find a way to set "x-no-archive" the way you want it.  I'll
be happy to make the change here, but I really don't have
time to track down the solution.

fwiw, this post of yours is not x-no-archived.

--
there is no doubt that the black-white
power struggle in south africa is but a

- Steve Biko- Hide quoted text -