Re: Tampa Rays: AL East Champs!

On Oct 3, 5:38 pm, stephenJ <sjar...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
well alright!

The Rays don't want to play the Rangers - the Yanks get the Twins -
either way, the Phils are going to win it all.

  • Re: Baseball Playoff Prediction thread
    ... Giants over Braves ... Twins over Yanks ... Rangers over Twins ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Baseball Playoff Prediction thread
    ... Giants over Braves ... Twins over Yanks ... Rangers over Twins ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Giving Tigers Chris Shelton a pat on the back
    ... giving some young players like Morneau, ... Unlike NY where they bury talent until their 30 and then let them rot ... Can't believe you'd ask the question of a team like the Twins who stay ... I agree the Twins use their resources more efficiently than the Yanks ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: Thank You Phillies....Cashman Too!
    ... production has be sub-standard for the phils. ... Abreu and have taken on the 2 most expensive years in his contract. ... For the guys the Yanks got, ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: Santana Mania
    ... think the Twins' GM also has figured this out, ... with Santana going to NYY. ... I think desperation will make the Yanks offer: ... they drive baseball closer to a salary cap. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)