Re: RSFC Obama Born In The United States? Pole
- From: John Rogers <tiger7_88@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 19:48:04 -0400
Hey, Pauli G <rioroad@xxxxxxxxxxx>... keep the change, you filthy
On Jul 23, 12:58 pm, "The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior"
On Jul 23, 11:53 am, Pauli G <rior...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jul 23, 12:35 pm, Dan Bretta <nuda...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What with all the cable news networks (mainly CNN and Fox) giving so
much airtime to the birthers I'd like to get a grasp on what
percentage of rsfc's participants believe Obama was not born in the US
Pole Qwestion: Was Obama born in the United States?
the poles are not in the United States, HTH.
wtf? You've never been to Chicago?
much like mia, I do loves me a big kielbassi. Mine being on a roll
You. Are. A. Farkin. Prevert.
John M. Rogers
AU Class of 1985
The Al Del Greco of Atlanta
"Life is short, so don't waste any of it carrying around a load of
bitterness. It only sours your life, and the world won't pay any
(Pat Dye, HC/Auburn University)
- Prev by Date: Re: RSFC Obama Born In The United States? Pole
- Next by Date: Re: RSFC Obama Born In The United States? Pole
- Previous by thread: Re: RSFC Obama Born In The United States? Pole
- Next by thread: Re: RSFC Obama Born In The United States? Pole