Re: Deer Enright (Ford question)
- From: Tonawanda Kardex <tonawandakardex@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 12:50:39 -0700 (PDT)
On Jul 1, 11:54 am, xyzzy <xyzzy.du...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jul 1, 2:36 pm, Tonawanda Kardex <tonawandakar...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jun 30, 12:31 pm, xyzzy <xyzzy.d...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Looking to cash in my 1987 Dakota for a clunker voucher. Checking out
my choices in small 4-cyl pickups that get at least 20 mpg. I figure
about 3000-3500 lbs towing capacity is enough for my trailer and a
load of hay.
According to Edmunds.com and confirmed on several manufacturer
websites, these are the trucks that qualify:
Truck: Towing Capacity:
Colorado 4000lbs <--- in every other respect widely
considered a POS
Ranger 1580lbs <---- WTF?????
(Yes these numbers are all for the 4 cylinder versions, at least
according to what I could dig up on Edmunds, etc.)
You have a 20-year old car?
Get off Usenet and get a real job, man.
It's not my only car.
It ain't a 911 or anything ...
- Prev by Date: Re: A Political Post for All (Americans)
- Next by Date: Re: Sotomayor Overturned by SCOTUS
- Previous by thread: Re: Deer Enright (Ford question)
- Next by thread: Re: Deer Enright (Ford question)