Re: The GOP Commits Suicide
- From: "J.C. Watts Enslin" <jonenslin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 05:10:05 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 12, 6:37 am, Eric Kemp <eric.k...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Chris Bellomy wrote:
lein wrote, On 12/11/08 11:13 PM:
On Dec 11, 8:34 pm, Chris Bellomy <ten.wohsdoog@sirhc> wrote:
They just successfully scuttled the auto bridge loan deal.
The auto bridge loan to nowhere to be exact
Enjoy the joke with yourself when the people with pitchforks
and torches come to your house.
It's real simple, Chris:
The Big Three needs to make better products. If they don't, they
deserve to fail.
Now I don't necessarily agree with why the Senate Republicans scuttled
the bill (they wanted union wages slashed to match those in Japan), but
I'm not losing any sleep over the outcome.
You can't pay auto assembly workers in the north such a great deal
more than they are paid in the south and get away with it. Why do you
think mainly southern senators voted against it? Its because the auto
plants in their home states are doing much better than the Big 3 are.
- Prev by Date: Re: A fun little program (Football Playoffs)
- Next by Date: Re: I am going to Texas to Fight Illegal Immigration
- Previous by thread: Re: The GOP Commits Suicide
- Next by thread: Re: The GOP Commits Suicide