Re: If McCain wins ALL Bush 04 states....
- From: John Rogers <tiger7_88@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 00:23:28 -0400
You're not like the others, Chris Bellomy <ten.wohsdoog@sirhc>... you
like the same things I do! Wax paper! Boiled football leather! Dog
Chris Bellomy wrote, On 10/16/08 10:13 PM:
wanyikuli@xxxxxxxxx wrote, On 10/16/08 9:49 PM:
....even losing Iowa and New Mexico, he wins.
Back up, Tonto.
Ohio: Obama +4
Virginia: Obama +7
North Carolina: Obama +2
Colorado: Obama +7
Nevada: Obama +5
Missouri: Obama +3
Your premise starts with a McCain sweep of these states.
Oops, forgot one.
Florida: Obama +6
Dude, Obama's gonna win.
But do you actually think he's anywhere near +6 in FL and +7 in
AU Class of 1985
The Al Del Greco of Atlanta
"Violent ground acquisition games such as football are in fact
a crypto-fascist metaphor for nuclear war."
- Prev by Date: Deer WGs,
- Next by Date: Re: John Rogers was Correct
- Previous by thread: Re: If McCain wins ALL Bush 04 states....
- Next by thread: Re: If McCain wins ALL Bush 04 states....