Re: The best thing about reading Darwinism
- From: "Randolph M. Jones" <rjones@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 12:02:48 -0400
rich hammett wrote:
Minun olisi pitänyt tietää, olisi pitänyt tietää,His image appeared in my fireplace last night, and he told me that he was right all along.
olisi pitänyt tietää KUKA SINÄ OLET, Tom Enright:
On Sep 5, 10:33 pm, Dan S.
is that he's forever intertwined with Creationism debate ... in every
academic reading so far ... Truly, the Lord does work in mysterious but
The punch line is that on his deathbed, Darwin said that his theory
was full of shit.* Of course, next to receiving a long prison
sentence, a deathbed conversion is probably the tallest hedge in the
*yea, yea it's debatable.
No, it's not. It's a lie.
Of course, it would be easy if Darwin had come bad AFTER death
to tell everybody he was wrong. I wonder why he hasn't done
- Prev by Date: Re: ECU.....2008 BCS Cinderella?
- Next by Date: Re: bammer: 172 total yards of offense vs. Tulane today (in turd-town)
- Previous by thread: Re: The best thing about reading Darwinism
- Next by thread: Re: The best thing about reading Darwinism