Re: Clinton: Desperate Much?
- From: Chris Bellomy <cbellomy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 23:38:02 -0000
Google Beta User <wanyikuli@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 20, 5:36?pm, Jon Enslin <jens...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Launched her own web site to "tell the truth".
I am really not going to look at this site, but I would say that her
touting her ability to "work instead of give speaches" is somewhat
funny because she really hasn't done much.
She's "experienced" and "Ready from day 1".
You can tell by the way she didn't know about Texas' delegate
selection rules until last week, and never submitted a full
slate of delegates for Pennsylvania's primary.
Ready for what? That's the question.
Her campaign is now in zombie state, just trying to find some
brains to eat until somebody puts a stake through the heart.*
*Somewhat understandable, given the realities of campaign finance,
but nevertheless very unpleasant to watch.
- Prev by Date: Re: I Saw Barack Obama Today
- Next by Date: Re: Will Michelle Obama be Barrack's "Bill Clinton" burden?
- Previous by thread: Re: Clinton: Desperate Much?
- Next by thread: Re: Clinton: Desperate Much?