Re: Hey Frisbee
- From: Trent Woodruff <afretired@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 17:55:42 -0800
On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:08:52 -0800 (PST), mianderson <clayabc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jan 14, 3:04 pm, "The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior"
Please to be stopping by the bookstore and buying this book:
If you buy and don't like it, let me know and I'll refund the purchase
price for you.
I've given out probably a dozen copies now - I like this book that
eh....I dunno. The problem is that his vision is to the point he
needs a driver, has diabetes, isn't in great shape/great health, and
doesn't make much money.
I like bill, but he's really not in a position to take any kind of a
stance because my guess is she can live without him more than he can
live without her....so she kinda has the cards and can run the show.
Sounds to me like you think Bill's got it made. At least, based on
your previous record.
....I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When
you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I
- Stephen Roberts
- Prev by Date: Re: Even I have to endorse Obama on the Democrat side
- Next by Date: Re: Very Cool Death Site
- Previous by thread: Re: Hey Frisbee
- Next by thread: Re: Hey Frisbee