Re: Guess which U.N. member state...

PrinceGunter wrote:
> There were no U.N. member states in 1924, so the original question is
> moot.
>
> The fact that a 100 year old map is posted in the meeting is an obvious
> indicator of context, something that this website seems to have
> ignored.

You want to talk about lack of context, the press release they link to
is from 2002. Furthermore while it does talk about "a day of mourning
and a day of grief," it is clear from reading the actual release that
Annan points the finger at both sides.

Why did they choose not to use the 2005 release, which is readilly
available online? Perhaps because they are advancing their own
predetermined agenda?

Jon

  • Re: Guess which U.N. member state...
    ... > There were no U.N. member states in 1924, so the original question is ... > moot. ... And the context is that the so called nation of Palistine was a 20th ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: "Mail" ???
    ... Starting a new thread with "thank you" is confusing, there's no context. ... postings relating to my original question. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: Steam Turbines - Cruise power
    ... Eugene Griessel wrote: ... I define it in context of the original question asked here. ... and hands of the appropriate skill level factor (to name just of the ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: stateless or not
    ... > Christoff wrote: ... >> context. ... > answer the OP's original question, nothing but definitions of his terms are ... valid for what he has in mind - essentially, he has to answer the question ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: VB or VC++?
    ... >> Richard Heathfield wrote: ... >>> Wrong in the context of the original question, ... And it's a free world here holly ness and ...
    (comp.programming)