Re: Guess which U.N. member state...
- From: "Jon Enslin" <jenslin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 9 Dec 2005 06:31:08 -0800
> There were no U.N. member states in 1924, so the original question is
> The fact that a 100 year old map is posted in the meeting is an obvious
> indicator of context, something that this website seems to have
You want to talk about lack of context, the press release they link to
is from 2002. Furthermore while it does talk about "a day of mourning
and a day of grief," it is clear from reading the actual release that
Annan points the finger at both sides.
Why did they choose not to use the 2005 release, which is readilly
available online? Perhaps because they are advancing their own
- Prev by Date: Re: My goddamned AA team
- Next by Date: Re: Trip Report - Inaugural ACC Championship Game
- Previous by thread: Re: Guess which U.N. member state...
- Next by thread: Re: Guess which U.N. member state...