Re: Jaros.. Trent.. get the Hell out of there!
- From: "Kokopeli" <wnalyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 08:59:51 -0700
"PrinceGunter" <slippymississippi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> ITYM "upper left quadrant of the eye," which is not the fat end of the
With a storm like this, that ain't gonna matter much. If the storm is
producing 175mph straight winds and moving at 10mph, then the upper right
will get 185mph winds, upper left 165mph. That's cat. 5 on both sides. (Of
course, it'll only be cat 5 in the area immediately around the eye.)
The fat end of the bat, however, looks like it will clobber
Mobile will probably only get sideswiped. Biloxi and Baton Rouge are in
trouble, though. The area of predicted hurricane winds is extremely wide.
And I wouldn't want to be in Jackson, honestly.
- Prev by Date: Re: I am now officially the father of a Penn State student
- Next by Date: Re: Wesley Clark can make some sense...
- Previous by thread: Re: Jaros.. Trent.. get the Hell out of there!
- Next by thread: Re: Jaros.. Trent.. get the Hell out of there!