PHOTOS--USAU College Championships

All my photos are now posted online. Thanks to USAU for
another great tournament. My best shots will come out once
the magazine is released.
Head to Facebook to tag players and like your favorites.
Head to www.freeheelimages.com if you want prints
Best,
Andrew

http://www.facebook.com/freeheelimages

http://freeheelimages.smugmug.com/Ultimate/2012-College
--
Posted from http://www.rsdnospam.com

  • Re: A comment re the "The Closer" mid-season finale, "Time Bomb"
    ... She was changing from "Ditzy but smart" mode to "Hot chick with a gun ... Additionally, there's no armor on the arms, legs or head. ... either the detectives are all horrible shots or they expect viewers to ... gunfire from 9mm automatics and .38cal revolvers either: ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: The argument against the practice of mma
    ... If any one believes one word of this post you have taken too many head ... > be hurt and marked up all the time. ... > Getting hit - we practiced No Head Shots - doesn't actually hurt that much ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: The argument against the practice of mma
    ... >> be hurt and marked up all the time. ... >> hit me with this experimental combination; grab my wrist, ... >> going to punch me in the face after we agreed on No Head Shots, ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Man killed in London not connected to blasts
    ... >> Did they in fact shoot him seven times in the head? ... >> shots does it take? ... >> then shoot him. ... > If he has a 'dead-man trigger', killing him detonates; ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Man shot 5 times on underground?
    ... > I call deliberately firing 5 shots into a person's head 'trigger ...
    (uk.transport)