Hopucalypse 2012 - Waimanalo, Hawaii

Team bid deadlines are due August 17th

Hopu Ka Lewa 2011: "Huli Huli Hopu" once again lived up to
the expectations we have grown to expect from our intimate,
spirit filled, island tournament. Although, now is not the
time to get comfortable. Cause this rock is getting hot and
when the dooms day clock hits 00:00:00 expect the chaos to
start in Waimanalo, Oahu. "Hopucalypse 2012" is coming! Do
you know where your pants are?

Hopu Ka Lewa 2012: "Hopucalypse"
Who: Mixed 3:4 gender ratio
What: 2 day grass tourney : 1 day beach hat draw
When: Friday, Nov. 9th - Monday, Nov. 12th
Where: Waimanalo, Oahu
How: This tournament is ALL inclusive, just get here we'll
take care of the rest.
Why: It's the end of the world!

Check us out at:

or on Facebook at:

or email us questions at:

For those taking an extended trip, think about island
hopping to Maui for a low key Hat Draw the following weekend
(Nov. 17-18th).

Hopu Ka Lewa Tournament Director

Posted from http://www.rsdnospam.com

Relevant Pages