Full subs under $40? Try AB Pro

Look no further than AB Pro and their new Ultimate division
for some of the highest quality and most inexpensive jerseys
on the market. AB Pro produces fully-custom sublimated
jerseys and shorts, trucker hats, bags, jackets and more. We
use high quality moisture wicking performance fabrics with
UV 50+, antimicrobial, and antistatic treatments. With team
orders of 50+ jerseys starting at $35 a jersey, it's worth
your while to check us out. Check out and like our Facebook
page in the link below while our website is under
reconstruction to see previous jerseys we've made and to
stay tuned for giveaways and contests:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/AB-Pro-Ultimate/234667609978032

I got the job as a representative for team sports when I
ordered my jerseys through the company. My expectations were
low (I mean, $35? I was incredulous to say the least) but I
was taken back by the quality. The sublimation and printing
are perfect, the material is as good if not better than
competitors, and the customer service was terrific. Whether
it be for the coming club season or for your college/high
school team, be sure to deck your team out in AB Pro
Ultimate gear.

To request a full price sheet or to inquire more, feel free
to send an email to me ( mailto:jarrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ) or
call 760-752-340 for more information. We look forward to
working with you soon!
--
Posted from http://www.rsdnospam.com

  • 2010 brand football jerseys, 2010 world cup england,authentic quality (http://www.jersey-2009.c
    ... 2010 brand football jerseys, 2010 world cup england,authentic quality ... 2010 world cup spain jerseys, south africa world cup,authentic ... soccer ball jerseys, sports wear 2010, authentic quality (http:// ...
    (soc.culture.esperanto)
  • Re: Patagonia vs. 5 vs. Breakmark
    ... college team and was wondering about the quality of the jerseys of the ... Patagonia is the best jersey I've ever had. ...
    (rec.sport.disc)
  • Re: Patagonia vs. 5 vs. Breakmark
    ... college team and was wondering about the quality of the jerseys of the ... but the stuff that we got was not quality. ... recommend breakmark. ...
    (rec.sport.disc)
  • Re: Patagonia vs. 5 vs. Breakmark
    ... college team and was wondering about the quality of the jerseys of the ... We ordered Breakmark a couple years ago and weren't impressed but I've ... In my most recent summer league experience, ... but the stuff that we got was not quality. ...
    (rec.sport.disc)