Re: Flick Huck

a great coach once had me lying on the floor throwing flicks
at the ceiling. "try to focus on tight spin and having it
go straight up and down," he would tell me. back then we
had a vaulted ceiling in the den. lying on the floor
throwing an 18 foot flick straight up is a much bigger throw
than you might imagine.

having lost strenght and confidence in my flick due to a
broken hand a year or two back i found myself lying on the
floor throwing flicks at the ceiling the last couple of
weeks. surprising how much you feel it in your wrist.

have only been playing summer league ultimate since i
rediscovered this exercise but my flick has felt strong and
zippy since i started doing this again.

thanks, coach.
--
Posted from http://www.rsdnospam.com

  • Re: The Nines (USA) 2007
    ... to recall anything of this flick. ... But, yeah, what 13TH FLOOR had going for it, iirc, was a slick, smart ... Don't agree about Proyas, not that that amounts to all that much. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: A big f*ck you goes out to...
    ... difficult for people to get to the one in front), place nozel on the ... floor and then flick through a magazine until someone gets really ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)