Re: Message from the General Manager and Coach of the Connecticut Constitution

LMAO... John you forgot to plug your team's Facebook page
and ask people to like it:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Connecticut-Constitution/199550760112661?ref=ts

:d

PS - sweet write up, no doubt a few ultimate players mouths
are salivating at finally hearing you say "Constitution will
both be covering player expenses for the season and paying
players on a per game basis". CT has shown real leadership
on this front, I hope it pays off for you guys.

--
Posted from http://www.rsdnospam.com

  • Re: continuously running score motor on a capt. fantastic
    ... the machine to try to fix it, and had put th coin adjustment plug back ... things not ok is pushing the start game button adds a credit now. ... Looks like it will only add two players at once. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • =?utf-8?Q?Re:=20AUDL=20Parity?=
    ... great product with bad marketing never works. ... access to the best local players, ... So I know I harp on about Facebook likes a lot (I really do ... So there is more at play than JUST winning games. ...
    (rec.sport.disc)
  • Playing Test cricket with glasses
    ... By Ashru Mitra on Ask Steven Facebook ... Here is a list of players who have played in spectacles at least some ... times during their Test careers. ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)
  • Re: Playing Test cricket with glasses
    ... By Ashru Mitra on Ask Steven (Cricinfo) Facebook ... Here is a list of players who have played in spectacles at least some ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)
  • Re: Advertising and using internet personalities to promote VTES
    ... Should they be frequenting a different gaming forum? ... Should they use Google Groups instead of Usenet? ... Should they be doing more with the existing Facebook and MySpace and ... There is apparently some desire that new players be attracted to the ...
    (rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad)