Mobile World India Conference 2012 (Jan 21, Bangalore)

Hi,

I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on Jan
21st.

I guess Mobile World India 2012 comes with the exciting keynote
sessions on ‘How Operators will meet the Future Traffic Demand’, ‘What
Makes a mobile application successful’ and ‘The Future of Mobile
Technology .

I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics. (See
the Sessions below).

When: January 21, 2012 (Saturday)
Where: NIMHANS Convention Centre, Hosur Road, Near Diary Circle,
Bangalore.
Time: 8.30AM to 5.50PM

The Conference organizers will call you back to confirm. When I
called, they had 300 more seats left.

Please find below is the url to go through the website

http://tinyurl.com/mobilewb

Thanks,
Naman

Sessions on:
Digital Marketing: Innovative strategy ,
Social Media Marketing Strategy,
Strategic Marketing - The Need of the Hour,
Mobile Marketing: True Mobile Strategy,
Role of marketing mix in digital era,
Effective Mobile Marketing: Reach to mass community.

  • Re: Inrteresting article on BT finances
    ... I think the retail side is afflicted by delusions of marketing. ... Compare 'Adam and Jane' with 'honest Yorkshire broadband' ... Mobile calls on the mobile in the inclusive minutes. ... Free weekend or evening calls via BT BBT or fixed 0p to BT ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Mobile World India Conference 2012 (Jan 21, Bangalore)
    ... I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on Jan ... I guess Mobile World India 2012 comes with the exciting keynote ... the Sessions below). ... Social Media Marketing Strategy, ...
    (comp.lang.labview)
  • Mobile World India Conference 2012 (Jan 21, Bangalore)
    ... I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on Jan ... I guess Mobile World India 2012 comes with the exciting keynote ... the Sessions below). ... Social Media Marketing Strategy, ...
    (comp.protocols.dicom)
  • Mobile World India Conference 2012 (Jan 21st ,Bangalore)
    ... I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on Jan ... I guess Mobile World India 2012 comes with the exciting keynote ... the Sessions below). ... Social Media Marketing Strategy, ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Mobile World India Conference 2012 (Jan 21st ,Bangalore)
    ... I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on Jan ... I guess Mobile World India 2012 comes with the exciting keynote ... the Sessions below). ... Social Media Marketing Strategy, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.mobile)