Re: Your thoughts on USA-U Survey

pizzapinochle wrote on Sat, 03 December 2011 11:14
Asking USAU, as it is currently constituted (strongly
pro-SOTG pro- Self Officated Board), to advocate for refs
is like asking the Baptist church to promote Islam. Both
are religions, but Islam is COUNTER to the goals of the
Baptist church. Unless your replace the leadership of the
Baptist church with Muslims, you won't see the Baptist
church advocating for Islam.

Pizza, I tried making almost the exact same argument to Toad
within the last year. He doesn't get it. To him,
"conspiracy" means "people doing anything I don't like."
--
Posted from http://www.rsdnospam.com
.