Re: Your thoughts on USA-U Survey

pizzapinochle wrote on Sat, 03 December 2011 11:14
Asking USAU, as it is currently constituted (strongly
pro-SOTG pro- Self Officated Board), to advocate for refs
is like asking the Baptist church to promote Islam. Both
are religions, but Islam is COUNTER to the goals of the
Baptist church. Unless your replace the leadership of the
Baptist church with Muslims, you won't see the Baptist
church advocating for Islam.

Pizza, I tried making almost the exact same argument to Toad
within the last year. He doesn't get it. To him,
"conspiracy" means "people doing anything I don't like."
--
Posted from http://www.rsdnospam.com

  • Re: Your thoughts on USA-U Survey
    ... to advocate for refs ... is like asking the Baptist church to promote Islam. ... Baptist church with Muslims, ...
    (rec.sport.disc)
  • Re: The Victory Mosque
    ... say in what Islam is or is not. ... I reckon most Klansmen were Southern ... why are you not outraged when a Baptist Church goes up? ... More on the Iman for the mosque ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: The Victory Mosque
    ... say in what Islam is or is not. ... I reckon most Klansmen were Southern ... why are you not outraged when a Baptist Church goes up? ... What, prey tell, is YOUR final solution? ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: The Victory Mosque
    ... say in what Islam is or is not. ... I reckon most Klansmen were Southern ... why are you not outraged when a Baptist Church goes up? ...  Who are you directing your question and attacks to/at? ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Anti-Ahmedinajad Protests on Monday
    ... Yeah, you're right, he didn't advocate the killing of gays, they don't have ... Since he's Muslim, it's not surprising he believes what Muslims in his ... for Iran, rather than for Islam. ... Do you know what the mahdi is, and what the mahdi's victory means? ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)