Re: Good source for videos of full ultimate games?
- From: enjoitheworld416 <enjoitheworld416@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 19:30:05 -0700
I completely understand what point he is trying to get
across. I don't care if it's legal or illegal. It's a matter
of him posting a link to download ultivillage videos without
paying for them. If someone sees that they can get it for
free, then in the future they will most likely not pay for
it. I could care less about copyright infringement, in fact
I download torrents on a daily basis. I don't however do it
when it comes to affecting something as close to home as Rob
and ultivillage. Also this isn't really a matter of supply.
Demand for videos directly from ultivillage will decrease if
they can get it somewhere else for free. supply doesn't
really factor into it since most of it is streaming online
anyway. This kid posted that link and instead of apologizing
to Rob, someone that link directly affects, he continues to
argue with Rob about arbitrary bull shit when he provides us
with the best ultimate video we can get our hands on so I
would say he deserves to be "nailed to a cross"
Posted from http://www.rsdnospam.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Bro Tips Backhand hucks...critique continued
- Next by Date: Re: Good source for videos of full ultimate games?
- Previous by thread: Re: Good source for videos of full ultimate games?
- Next by thread: Re: Good source for videos of full ultimate games?