Re: central plains format

On Apr 19, 9:15 am, joe <joe.riba...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Apr 19, 12:12 pm, Colin <colinmcint...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Apr 19, 12:06 pm, joe <joe.riba...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

you can lose one game in this format and finish 4th. i looked at a
bunch of the other formats being used for sectionals and i cant find
another format that can produce a 4th place finisher with just one
loss for the weekend.

anyone with insight on this?

http://www.upa.org/files/Format%20Manual%20Version_4.3%20_7.1.08.pdf ;?

i was hoping to avoid reading the manual...

You can also lose one game and finish 7th.

  • Re: Re database available to a number of users
    ... For some reason, I cant reply in 1 message so will do it in ... Here is a query to produce addresses in various formats (used for labels, ... House number split from MemAdd1 so that on 1 list box, I show the towns ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: central plains format
    ... bunch of the other formats being used for sectionals and i cant find ... another format that can produce a 4th place finisher with just one ... loss for the weekend. ...
    (rec.sport.disc)
  • export to plain text crystal 9
    ... Can export to pdf, and many other formats, but cant get plain text export ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.crystal)
  • Re: Borders and conditional formating
    ... Why cant I use all formats as conditional formats? ... Cell formats that can change the row height or ...
  • Re: central plains format