Re: central plains format
- From: Ryan Thompson <ryan3thompson@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:23:49 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 19, 9:15 am, joe <joe.riba...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Apr 19, 12:12 pm, Colin <colinmcint...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Apr 19, 12:06 pm, joe <joe.riba...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
you can lose one game in this format and finish 4th. i looked at a
bunch of the other formats being used for sectionals and i cant find
another format that can produce a 4th place finisher with just one
loss for the weekend.
anyone with insight on this?
i was hoping to avoid reading the manual...
You can also lose one game and finish 7th.
- Prev by Date: Get Skyyd (Mens), May 1st, Looking for 2 more teams
- Next by Date: Re: Henlopen Updates
- Previous by thread: Re: central plains format
- Next by thread: Get Skyyd (Mens), May 1st, Looking for 2 more teams