Re: sideline behavior at College of Charleston tourney

JDo-

We've heard all sorts of awful about your knee... what's the hard
truth?

be well
-S

  • Re: A repost of a poem that I truly love by Ayin...Beneath the Guardian Trees
    ... Knee to knee, a circle of friends, ... Faces illuminated by the fire and Love. ... tendril manifestations but it eats galaxies for lunch, this truth ... forget love and fear truth in its iterations and distortions mangled ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Dorothy? Were definitely in Kansas, dear.
    ... This all gets into the nature of what "truth" is, and which truths one considers to be worth talking about. ... And I think that arguing truth based on the words to be found in the archives creates the dangerous temptation to assign that aspect of truth a value far greater than it deserves, and to ignore other truths that matter more. ... But I think the observations about the significance of different sorts of truth, and the dangers of treating the truth of the words present as paramount simply because they are observable by both parties, is still very applicable. ... I can tell) have fairly different opinions about what constitutes "useful to a conversation", or alternately on whether any of the sorts of conversations in those wide range are ones that we want to have. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: Dear Jef....
    ... your scathing replies to me.... ... aside the truth you *asked* to be provided, chastised me for it and then ... USENET, it doesn't count when you call someone a liar, or insist that your ... All sorts of stuff is ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Any answers to these questions? Religious Literalism???
    ... Sure it is awful that people must bring trouble down on them but that ... A twofold obligation resteth upon him who hath recognized the Day ... Spring of the Unity of God, and acknowledged the truth of Him Who is ... The first is steadfastness in His ...
    (soc.religion.bahai)