Re: Crown prosecuting Butt, Asif, Aamir & Majid

On Feb 4, 4:02 pm, jzfredricks <jzfredri...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 5, 5:05 am, Nirvanam <viz.sha...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No I am not fixated on no-balls or their guilt. I am giving you
perspective that these are JUST no balls NOT murders or gazillion dollar
bank scams that will force a government to even entertain the thought of

What part of "they helped steal money" don't you (and a few others,
like BRB) not understand?

JZ -- were you born misrepresenting people, or is that something that
you grew into?

Bharat

  • Re: Crown prosecuting Butt, Asif, Aamir & Majid
    ... perspective that these are JUST no balls NOT murders or gazillion dollar ... bank scams that will force a government to even entertain the thought of ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)
  • Re: Crown prosecuting Butt, Asif, Aamir & Majid
    ... perspective that these are JUST no balls NOT murders or gazillion dollar ... You said "it isn't clear how big a deal bowling a couple of no balls ... NOT murders or gazillion dollar bank scams" ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)
  • Re: What happened to the FLDS guns?
    ... rightards to entertain us w/a shootout with the government? ... They got the teen rape part down but left out the firearms! ... The government is the one that started the shoot out with Koresh. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: What happened to the FLDS guns?
    ... rightards to entertain us w/a shootout with the government? ... It would be nice to think so but I'm pretty sure there are other douchebags ...
    (talk.politics.guns)