Re: Aussie Ashes squad
- From: jzfredricks <jzfredricks@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 09:18:32 -0700 (PDT)
On May 21, 2:09 am, sdavmor <sdav...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Surely the best strategy going
into the series for the ECB is to produce pitches that will take spin
early? Swann & Monty + 3 quicks vs Huaritz & Boy Blunder + 3 quicks is
surely substantial advantage England.
I'd rather Hauritz+Clarke+Katich+North than Swann+Monty+KP
Having said that, Swann is the best of all the spinners on display,
and if he keeps up his good form versus the lefties it could get
interesting (Katich, Hughes, Hussey, North and Johnson).
- Prev by Date: Re: Aussie Ashes squad
- Next by Date: Re: IPL Semi-finals final four.
- Previous by thread: Re: Aussie Ashes squad
- Next by thread: Re: Aussie Ashes squad