Re: Euroope can shut the hell up now

eusebius wrote:
On Jan 23, 2:14 pm, CDK <bat...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sanjiv Karmarkar wrote:
On Jan 22, 3:03 am, IDK wrote:
Are you going to try and tell me that the caste system has nothing to do
with Hinduism?
Believe it or not, yes!
So there is nothing in the Bhagavad Gita about castes?

I must have a copy that had that put in to confuse a non-Hindu.

Did it have pictures?

No, but I have a nice illustrated Kama Sutra

CDK

  • Re: Jews do not make good friends for Hindus!
    ... If you think you are helping Hinduism with this infantile,repetitive ... "Lower castes have no business being Hindus - Hinduism is not meant for ... You cannot live your life solely with a philosophy. ...
    (soc.culture.indian)
  • Upper Caste Hindus are foreigners to the Indian subcontinent
    ... Hindus came from Central Asia and migrated to the ... the lower castes and the upper castes. ... known are the Aryan race and the lower castes are the Dravidian race. ... Hinduism is an evil and should not be practiced by Lower Castes at ...
    (soc.culture.indian)