Re: AlveyTV - 19Jan06

You are right. Quality of the avi when converted to YouTube's format
degrades.

  • Re: Video Quality
    ... > As one uses a digital video camera, the video is being saved in an avi ... > When I capture the video to an avi format using MM, ... there is no loss of quality as it is the same 1's ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: AVI or WMV
    ... If you are using pans and zooms over your still images in your slideshow ... then in my opinion DV AVI is NOT the most suitable format for making such ... high quality mpeg2 encoder such as TmpGenc to resize to final non square ... pixel format have given me better results than using DV AVI. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Video Quality
    ... DV AVI itself is a lossy compression format, so saving multiple times, using ... high quality encoder to achieve this step if preserving quality is an issue. ... > As one uses a digital video camera, the video is being saved in an avi> format. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Burning DVD images or avi files?
    ... get yourself a DVD player that is DivX certified, ... compressed format so quality is traded off for file size. ... But as I my starting point is an avi ...
    (rec.video.dvd.tech)
  • Video Quality
    ... As one uses a digital video camera, the video is being saved in an avi ... When I capture the video to an avi format using MM, ... quality as it is the same 1's and 0's as what was on the digital video ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)