Re: WBC Prez Jose Sulaiman named "non-violence ambassador"??
- From: sugarlanskee8@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 16:07:17 -0700 (PDT)
On Thursday, April 5, 2012 11:28:17 PM UTC-4, Tim Howard wrote:
Of course I am a boxing fan, but isn't there something wrong with an
organization calling itself the Non-Violence Foundation naming someone
who Presides over a violent sport as it's Nonviolence Ambassador?
Along with Donnie-The-Kinggg, this guy hurt Boxing hugely
and it never recovered.
- Prev by Date: Re: David Haye & Dereck Chisora to fight at Upton Park
- Next by Date: Re: David Haye & Dereck Chisora to fight at Upton Park
- Previous by thread: David Haye & Dereck Chisora to fight at Upton Park
- Next by thread: Khan-Peterson 2 Cancelled