HOFers with sub-800 OPS

Pete Rose is one of 'em. Greatest hitter ever, my ass.

Oh, wait -- Pete Rose ain't even one of 'em!

Rose wishes he could hit like Bonds.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OT - Any HR gurus out there?
    ... She knows that Pete Rose is the Hit King and ... particularily fast, nor a particularily gifted athlete, but he laid it ... Cincinnati ball park. ... I was watching the ALCS the other night when Manny Ramierez hit that ...
  • Tweet 8/8
    ... Pete Rose out there? ... A hit with sacks full? ... A ringing double off Mo? ...
  • Re: RGP: Least polite newsgroup on Usenet?
    ... celebrity passes away there's this guy who claims his or her last ... The other thing he does is give a daily "Pete Rose Award" to ... someone who had a good day and people flame him for that and he flames ... The guy who originated the greatest hitter line of reasoning ...
  • Re: Future retired numbers
    ... >> Pete Rose, and not Baby Bonds, is the greatest hitter of all time, by ... > Consistent mediocrity and longevity do not equal greatness. ... and he's only the greatest hitter of all time by RLM's ...
  • Re: Clemente Jrs ridiculous request
    ... without qualification. ... Pete Rose has the greatest number of hits. ... therefore the game's greatest hitter, ... This is counting versus rate stats. ...