Re: Darwin claims one in Miami

In article <dLVnf.47279$%i.14138@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Grumman-581" <grumman581@DIE-SPAMMER-SCUM@gmail.com> writes:
>"Charlie Hammond" wrote in message
>> I know you believe that you understand what you think I said, but I'm
>> not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
>
>You really should issue a caffeine alert before saying things like that this
>early in the morning... Now you've gone and twisted my brain cells and it's
>gonna take twice the amount of coffee this morning to get them untwisted...

It's good mental exercise -- as (one could argue) is the entire discussion.

--
Charlie Hammond -- Hewlett-Packard Company -- Ft Lauderdale FL USA
(hammond@not@peek.ssr.hp.com -- remove "@not" when replying)

  • Re: Is Coffee The Most Popular Drink In History?
    ... goodness. ... There is a God and she does love me. ... I would argue as to whether it is coffee or not. ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)
  • Re: Suitable insect repellant to keep the infamous scottish midges at bay
    ... Come round for a cup of coffee if you like. ... Daniele ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)
  • Re: And remember, folks...
    ... Coffee is the drink of the devil. ... But chocolate covered coffee beans are the ambrosia of the ... Can't argue with that - but you don't drink 'em. ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: OT: Christ Not Allowed In Military Chaplains Prayers
    ... Lon, I don't necessarily disagree with that fine point, and I really ... don't want to argue, so I'll just ask: ... other people's beliefs be valued as much as yours, ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: secateurs
    ... I know better than to argue with a woman, ... Today I moaned about her not washing out the filter coffee jug yesterday. ... My complaint got the reply that I can start doing all the rest of the washing up, and if I moan again she won't make me any more coffee! ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)